TERMS OF TRADE
HAIRITAGE UK Limited (hereinafter “HAIRITAGE”) is a limited liability company having its registered office at HAIRITAGE, 1 Queens Parade, Willesden Lane, London NW2 5HT. Registered with the Registry of Commerce and Companies under number 11806920.
Haritage contact details:
Phone number: 0203 417 4844
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
- Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.hairitagecare.com website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
- HAIRITAGE has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.hairitagecare.com website.
Definitions and Application
- In these Terms of Trade, “HAIRITAGE” means HAIRITAGE Limited, trading as HAIRITAGE, “you” and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the “Products” means the products which HAIRITAGE stocks which may be ordered on the www.hairitagecare.com website and the “Product Subtotal” means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the www.hairitagecare.com website at the time of submitting the order.
- The online sale of the Products offered on the www.hairitagecare.com/ website is intended only to individuals who are residing within the [mainland] London, United Kingdom and for delivery within this geographic area only.
- The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the www.hairitagecare.com website, subject to availability.
- HAIRITAGE will use its best effort to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products presented on the www.hairitagecare.com website is as accurate as possible. However, please note that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
- The shipping fee will be a charge of £3.99 per transaction.
- HAIRITAGE will use Royal Mail delivery service to deliver an order within 3 – 5 working days (Monday – Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
- You will be required to sign for all deliveries made to the address that you provided via your online order.
- To submit an order for Products, you must:
- create an account with HAIRITAGE on the www.hairitagecare.com/ website by registering your details and creating a password which will be associated to your username (the email address which you have indicated); and
- complete and submit the online order through your hairitage account.
- HAIRITAGE reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, HAIRITAGE will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
- Once HAIRITAGE has accepted your order, confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and HAIRITAGE. The status of your order will be shown on your HAIRITAGE account.
Prices and Payment
- All prices on the website are in pound sterling and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.hairitagecare.com/ website at the time of submitting the order.
- The amount payable to Hairitage for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
- the Product Subtotal;
- the cost of delivery as stated above
- You must pay the order amount by either Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit or American Express, at the time of submitting the order.
- HAIRITAGE will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of HAIRITAGE breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but HAIRITAGE is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
- HAIRITAGE reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
- withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
- refuse to deal further with you, and HAIRITAGE will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
- You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
- The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. HAIRITAGE shall not be liable for any losses relation to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
- You must follow the instructions listed on the Products HAIRITAGE stock to give you a relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. HAIRITAGE will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
- There are certain responsibilities which HAIRITAGE cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of HAIRITAGE to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following “Warranty” clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of HAIRITAGE for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of HAIRITAGE breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
- As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens, Advice Bureau of Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
- If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact HAIRITAGE for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
Your Right to Cancel the Purchase
- As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 14 working days from the receipt of the Products.
- If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by HAIRITAGE, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products.
- If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original packaging, to the following address: HAIRITAGE, 1 Queens Parade, Willesden Lane, London NW2 5HT
- HAIRITAGE will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
Refunds and Returns
- Only Products purchased on the www.hairitagecare.com website can be returned to HAIRITAGE for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
- Should you make an error when ordering online, HAIRITAGE will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
- In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
- All Products must be returned to:
1 Queens Parade
You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to HAIRITAGE.
- Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, HAIRITAGE will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
- In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for HAIRITAGE to process any refund or exchange. Please email to email@example.com in advance of your intent to return or exchange a Product, so that HAIRITAGE staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by HAIRITAGE. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
- We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
- If HAIRITAGE is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, HAIRITAGE will have no liability to you in respect of such non performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
- Information provided by you for the order of the Products will be automatically processed by HAIRITAGE. We will not share your personal information or account details with any third parties. Only name, address or number provided for delivery will be given to the delivery service.
Other important terms
- HAIRITAGE may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms of Trade to another organization.
- These Terms of Trade are between you and HAIRITAGE only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms of Trade.
- If any term in these Therms of Trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
- If you break these Terms of Trade and HAIRITAGE takes no action, this does not mean that HAIRITAGE has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms of Trade. Any waiver must be agreed by HAIRITAGE in writing.
- The information contained in this document apply to the online sale website directed by HAIRITAGE UK Limited
- The Terms of Trade relevant to our other regions can be found in the footer of our international web stores.
Data privacy and protection is very important to us for everyone who uses our products and services, and who entrusts us with their information. So you can better understand how we collect data, what we do with it and how we look after it we have written the below information. We will tell you how ling we keep data and what happens when we no longer need it. We will also outline what rights you have over your data and how we protect and facilitate those rights.
We want you to be able to opt out as easily as you opted in. Any marketing email we send you will always have an “unsubscribe” link that will take you off that relevant marketing list. Please remember that you may subscribed from another email address; you will only be able yo use the link to “unsubscribe” from the address to which the marketing email has been sent. We make it easy for you to change your preferences for postal marketing as well, giving clear instructions for opting out on all direct mail.
1. What personal information do we collect from you?
- When you purchase for any of our products or services
- When you register to receive our newsletters
- When you use our websites
- When you attend any of our events
- When you enter any of our running competitions
- If you contact us about a query or a complaint
We collect the following types of information:
When you purchase a product or sign up to our workshops or to an email newsletter, we will ask you to provide information such as your name, email and/or postal address so that we can provide you with the services requested.
General Personal Information
When conducting surveys or running competitions, in addition to contact information, we may collect other personal information such as your gender, date of birth, marital status, etc.
When you purchase a product or service from us, such as buying the products listed or signing in the workshops, we will also ask you for your payment details in addition to your contact information, in order to secure payment and to authorize access to our products and services.
When you visit one of our websites, we collect information about your web visit, such as how long you visited, what sites you visited or pages you looked at, your IP address and where you were when you visited, what sort of device you ere using when you visited (such as a mobile phone or type or desktop PC, Mac, etc.). When you visit one of our websites, we collect data on your online behaviour (e.g. time spent on website, items clicked on, etc.).
2. How do we use your personal information?
When you sign up to one of our newsletters, you are giving consent for us to use the email address provided to send you relevant content for the brands you have signed up to. You can withdraw this consent for any newsletter by unsubscribing at any time.
Delivery of goods and services / Customer Account Management
We will use the information you have provided for the provision of goods and/or services that you have requested and subsequently communicating with you about those products and services. Please note that when you buy something from us – such as product or a ticket to our workshops – we may contact you about your registration details, to manage any account or subscription you have with us, or to provide customer service. This will be the case even if you have opted-out, or declined to consent to, receiving promotional emails.
When you enter one of our online competitions, we will process your information for the purposes of picking a winner. If you have opted-in to receiving information from us about our products and services (e.g. receiving product offers, event invitations, signing up for newsletters, etc.) then we will use the information you provide to make sure we offer you relevant products and services (based on where you love, your age, gender, tastes, preferences, etc.). If you have opted-in to receive news and offers from any competition sponsors, we will share your information with them.
Further details about this is outlined in the “who do we share information with” with section.
3. Legal bases for data processing – what does it mean and how do we use them?
The law on data protection sets out several different reasons why a company may collect and process your personal data and it is one of our duties to make sure you understand which of these lawful bases we are using to process your data.
In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent:
- When you sign up to any newsletter
- When you tick a box ro receive email from HAIRITAGE about news and offers
- When you give us your details to enter a competition
In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests:
- We personalize the marketing content we provide you
- If you have bought a product or service from us, we will also use your details to send you direct marketing information by email or post, telling you about products and services that we think might interest you
- We will only use legitimate interest after we have properly evaluated the data processing and conducted a necessary balancing test. We wil also give data subjects the right to object to the processing at any time
If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data.
For example, we can pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity affecting us to law enforcement.
We work with service providers to perform some tasks on our behalf. This might include: analysis, payments, marketing, etc. and including tagging and blending non-personal site user data to provide aggregate demographics on our audiences. We may share your personal data with these providers to perform the necessary tasks. However, they are obliged not to disclose or use it for any other purposes. Any third-party processing of your data on our behalf will be subject to security and confidentiality obligations consistent with this privacy notice and applicable law.
Law Enforcement Organizations
Under certain circumstances, we may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information and we reserve the right to comply with any such legally binding request.
With your explicit permission, we may share your information with other companies we are working with, such as competition sponsors. Whenever we share your information with another company, we will always ask for your permission, will name the company and will always be clear that your information will be shared with another organization.
If you are aged between 13 and 18, we request that you seek your parent or guardian’s permission before providing us with your information or using our websites or apps.
4. How long will we keep data?
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the individual service/s you have requested, while taking into account any legal requirements and tax accounting rules. We do not store customer data for longer than 6 years after the last purchase.
Where you sign up to receive email marketing from us we will retain your email address after you ‘opt-out’ of receiving emails to ensure that we continue to honour and respect that request. To unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email and update your account preferences. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
We may sometimes use the data you share with us, and that we collect about you when browsing our websites and products to personalize our services and to tailor marketing content. For example, we may use information you have provided to send you information about products we think you may be interested in. If you do not want to receive this material, you can unsubscribe at any point.
6. Your rights
As a customer, you have rights when it comes to your data:
- The right to be informed. At every point we are collecting your data, we will inform you of why it is being collected and how it is being processed.
- The right of access. If you wish to see what information we hold on you, you may send us what is called a Subject Access Request. We will require photocopies of two pieces of identification. We will respond within 30 days of receipt of your request. There is no cost to you in requesting to see your data, but please note that we reserve the right to charge you if you make subsequent requests. You can use the contact details below for a Subject Access Request.
- The right to rectification. We offer the opportunity to amend your personal information by contacting us using the details below.
- The right to erasure. If you wish to cancel all communications with us, we can anonymise or de-identify your data. Please contact us using the details below. Please make sure you inform us of all email accounts, profiles, names, etc. that you may have used with us that you wish to erase.
- The right to restrict processing. You can opt-out or restrict the processing of your data by:
Amending your cookie settings in your browser
Unsubscribing from postal and email communications, using our preference center firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How to contact us?
1 Queens Parade